Playscape Build Days:
Please bring your shovels, gloves and wheelbarrows.
April 21st (7am-3pm)
Many thanks to all who volunteered to make this day productive and fun! We hung a new vollyball net, installed the sandpit under pergola, replaced a board on the pergola, fixed the broken swing and reinforced the loose handholds on the climbing wall. Check out the "photos" of the day.
May 12th (8am-4pm)
Install benches for a gathering area and install balance benches. If you can lend a hand, let us know click "contact us."
Yard Sale/Flea Market
Details and to reserve your space,
click Flea Market/Yard Sale tab in address bar above.
How do we make these events a success? Our volunteers! Our group is comprised of ALL volunteers!
We are always looking for more help. If you can help out in ANY way, big or small, please click on "Contact Us"!
We need help:
- Brainstorming what events to hold
- Planning the events and networking with local businesses
- Getting the word out by delivering flyers or sharing posts on Facebook
- Researching grant opportunities and writing up those grants and applications
- Helping out at events like Family Fun Day (standing at a station, collecting tickets, selling food, helping to set up tents, helping to clean up, etc.)
- Donating prizes, baking cookies and lending a hand for our Quarter Auction